Thursday, October 29, 2009

CTMH - What a Privilege!

As a consultant for Close To My Heart, one of the perks that we have is our own message board system. I love the swaps board, and I have had the privilege of participating in a Christmas layout contribution for parents of premature babies in Alaska. I consider this to be such an honor, and have been blessed in so many ways as I've worked on these layouts. One of my fears is that my work is never quite good enough, or tacky or cheesy. I'm posting the layouts here (yes, I have used a combination of CTMH products as well as "other" products) for these pages; I would appreciate any comments as well as constructive criticism.












































39 comments:

  1. 好的部落格就要和好朋友分享--感謝分享.........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 從人生中拿走友誼,猶如從生活中移走陽光........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 最敏捷的,未必贏得競賽:最強大的,未必贏得戰爭:時間與機會才是主人..............................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 三分之一的人生,可以決定另外三分之二的人生!!共勉哦!.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 幽默並不是諷刺,它或許帶有溫和的嘲諷,卻不傷人,它可能是以別人,也可以用自己為對象。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 好文章就值得回響,如果可以常常看到您的更新,應該是件很幸福的事情~~............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 做好事,不需要給人知道,雖然只是一件微不足道的事,但我相信,這會帶給我快樂。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete